Order 1 day before the pick up = pick up during the following day from 8.00 to 16.00.
Order from 8:00 to 9:00 can be picked up after 12:00 on the same day.
Pick up of the goods:
For cash payments, the warehouse is open from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16:00.
For payments by bank transfer, the warehouse is open from Monday to Friday from 6:00 to 18:00.
Cell phone: +420 774 499 320
Phone: + 420 245 001 258
You can pay in cash or by bank transfer. We do not accept payment cards.
Goods can be ordered only by cartons.
If your order does not exceed CZK 5,000 excluding VAT, we will charge you a handling fee of CZK 50 without VAT. We still rely on being a small and flexible company and we can also provide our customers a products that they can’t find in our existing assortment. If so, let us know what specifically and in what amount you would be interested in!
Prices and transport:
Prices are listed in our price lists, which are updated and sent to our customers once a month. Prices are set by default for pick ups by cartons using own transport. We are able to provide our customers an external transport, which is charged separately. For quantities on the order of 100 kg or more or pallet offtakes, we determine the prices individually.
If you are interested in our offer, please let us know and we will sent it to you!
Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Processing and Protection
1. The Data Controller in the sense of Article 4, Paragraph 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the “GDPR”) is AG SEAFOOD, s.r.o., a Czech limited liability company with registered address Za Avií 914/2, 196 00 Prague 9 – Čakovice, Czech Republic; CIN 27622703, TIN CZ27622703 (hereinafter the “Controller“).
2. The Controller’s contact information is email@example.com.
3. Personal Data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The Controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
Legal Reason for Personal Data Processing
1. The legal reasons for the processing of your personal data are:
· The performance of the contract between yourself and the Controller, pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1-b, GDPR (hereinafter the “Performance of a contract“).
· The Controller’s justified interests in providing direct marketing (in particular, sending business messages), pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1-f, GDPR (hereinafter the “Legitimate interest“).
2. The Controller does not perform automated individual decision-making in the sense of Article 22, GDPR.
Legal Purpose of Personal Data Processing, Categories, Sources and Recipients of Personal Data
Legal Reason Performance of a contract Legitimate interest
Purpose Processing of order/demand Sending of business messages (pricelists, special offers)
Data Name, surname, e-mail or phone number, address in case of delivery Name, surname, e-mail
Data source E-mail and telephone communication Information from orders
Recipients of Personal Data (Processors) Internal staff, external warehouse staff or external haulier staff, external accountant Internal staff
Data Retention Period
1. The Controller shall retain your personal data:
· For a period necessary to perform its rights and obligations under the contract between it and yourself, and to make potential claims in relation to this contract (i.e., 20 years from the end of the contractual relationship).
· For personal data processed on the basis of a consent to process personal data for marketing purposes, until such time as the consent is revoked.
2. Upon the expiry of the personal data retention period, the Controller shall destroy the personal data.
Personal Data Processors
1. The Controller intends to pass on personal data to a third party, i.e. an external accountancy company for the purposes of accounting.
1. Your rights under the GDPR include:
· Right to access to your personal data (Article 15, GDPR)
· Right to have your data corrected (Art. 16, GDPR) and / or have the scope of its processing limited (Art. 18, GDPR)
· Right to have your data deleted (Art. 17, GDPR)
· Right to object to processing (Art. 21, GDPR)
· Right to data transferability (Art. 20, GDPR)
· Right to revoke consent to processing, which may be exercised by writing to or e-mailing the Controller at the address / e-mail address given in Section III of these Terms and Conditions
2. Should you come to believe your rights in relation to personal data processing are not being respected, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Czech Office of Personal Data Protection.
Personal Data Protection Measures
1. The Controller declares to have taken suitable technical and organizational measures to ensure personal data security.
2. The Controller has taken technical measures to secure its data storage media and storage sites of printed personal data.
3. The Controller declares to only provide access to personal data to its duly authorized personnel.
1. By placing an order (using the phone or e-mail), you declare to have familiarized yourself with these Personal Data Protection Terms and Conditions and to accept them in full.
2. The Controller may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. In that event, the amended version shall be published at the Controller’s website and we will send you a new version of these Terms and Conditions to your e-mail address that you have provided to the Controller.
These Terms and Conditions enter into effect on May 25, 2018.